Contraindications that can prevent a facial treatment from being performed:
- Facial Cancer: Cancer can spread through the lymphatic system, and because massage increases lymphatic circulation, it may potentially spread the disease as well.
- Fillers, Botox – after 30 days for sculpting treatment.
- Metal plates/pins.
- Piercings in neck or face –must be removed prior to treatment.
- Fillings and/or braces –must be removed prior to treatment.
- Eczema, psoriasis, cold sores, fresh bruising, open sores, bleeding, tooth abscess, broken jaw or other facial bone, head lice, recently consumed alcohol, under the influence of drugs, recent head/neck injury and contagious diseases.
If you have any questions about possible health risks for your individual situation please consult a licensed physician or contact the BiosonicMicrocurrent at: email@example.com