As beauty technology advances at rapid speed, non-invasive anti-aging treatments have become more effective. Microcurrent technology has become a popular choice for facial firming and contouring, especially for those looking for a cost-effective solution.
Moreover, the Microcurrent Face Lift is known to be deeply hydrating. Today, you can perform microcurrent therapy at home with sophisticated devices that are affordable, easy to use, and highly effective.
How does Microcurrent therapy work?
Microcurrent is like a workout for your facial muscles. The technology uses low-energy electric currents to stimulate the nervous system, enhance metabolism, and tone the muscles that structure the face.
The procedure lifts and contours your skin for a more youthful appearance. The technology can also help improve dark circles, swelling, and fine lines around your eyes. Your complexion will become plumper and more radiant because of increased blood circulation and collagen production.
Why Should You Choose It?
- Economical for at-home contouring, tightening, and lifting.
- Non-invasive and pain-free
- Lifts, tones, and sculpts the face for a more contoured look
- De-puffs and lifts eyes and reduce dark circles, acne, and blemishes
- Revitalizes damaged skin, decreases inflammation.
- Improves product absorption for better hydration
- Works on a muscular level, increasing circulation and collagen production.
- Safe and quick results
Here are a Few Important Things You Should Know:
- Microcurrent is an ideal procedure for those looking to firm skin and defined features, whether for anti-aging purposes or as a preventative treatment. The technology will work on all skin types and tones.
- Microcurrent Technology is excellent for lymphatic drainage. If you travel a lot or party or go out a lot, this technology will work wonders for you. Besides, microcurrent improves the penetration of the different skincare products for better effectiveness.
- When you use this device for the entire face, it will take around 20 to 30 minutes. But, if you use it to treat your eye areas, it should take about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Keep in mind that you might feel some mild discomfort, as well as a twitching sensation, but overall, it is a safe and painless treatment.
- You can use the device with a mild, low current on a daily basis. Devices with stronger currents should be used twice a week. The suggested treatment’s frequency also depends on your skin’s condition, sensitivity, and receptiveness.
- You might not see results the first time, but the effects will improve after 2-3 weeks of regular usage.
- It is better to use a hydrating gel or lotion and, after that a massage skin with the metal nodes in an upward swooping motion to enhance contour and hydrate skin.
The Bottom Line
In order to see the best results, it is recommended that you receive microcurrent therapy at least once a month from Skin Care Experts. Although results will be beautiful and last a long time, you’ll need to practice proper maintenance.